We are pleased to inform you that Made for Skills S.r.l. it became part of the EUROGUIDANCE National Network of Dissemination coordinated by the National Euroguidance Italy Center within ANPAL.
Euroguidance supports the competence development of the guidance community on the European dimension of lifelong guidance.
Euroguidance is a European network of national resource and information centres for guidance. Its main target group consists of guidance practitioners and policy-makers in all European countries.
All Euroguidance centres share three common goals:
- to support the development of the European dimension of lifelong guidance;
- to support competence development of guidance practitioners and raise their awareness on the value of international mobility;
- to provide information and communication on the European dimension of guidance.
The emphasis of the activity and the concrete tasks of the Euroguidance centres vary in different countries. Common activities are:
PROMOTING EUROPEAN DIMENSION IN THE FIELD OF GUIDANCE
- Euroguidance supports the national and international networking of guidance practitioners by organising seminars, training, and study visits on different themes
- Euroguidance promotes cooperation among different stakeholders in guidance and education
- Euroguidance supports developing the European dimension in the national guidance systems in cooperation with other European stakeholders to strengthen the role of guidance in education and training
PROVIDING QUALITY INFORMATION ON LIFELONG GUIDANCE AND MOBILITY FOR LEARNING PURPOSES
Euroguidance collects, disseminates, and exchanges information on
- International mobility opportunities
- Education, training, and guidance systems in the EU and EEA member states and candidate countries
- European initiatives and programmes within the fields of education, training, and mobility
- Project results, innovative working methods, and good practice in the field of lifelong guidance
Made for Skills offers different types of guidance services, in terms of information, guidance and training. The various tools used (eg interviews, questionnaires, tests, lectures, etc …) are identified based on the needs and characteristics of the users, after a deep analysis of the guidance needs. Our consultants can help you to identify the most appropriate tools to formulate your choices in educational and professional fields.