Are you a teacher looking for new ideas to:
- improve quality of your teaching methods?
- discover new approaches and tools?
- get new inputs for you and your students?
- internationalise your institute?
- exchange with colleagues from other countries?
The Erasmus+ Programme offers funding opportunities to schools for training activities, mobility and international cooperation opportunities which could enhance the professional development of teachers, directors, school staff as well as the international profile of the school.
Training courses (Key Action 1) allow teachers to acquire new skills regarding specific methods and tools for teaching, while international mobility for students and teachers (Key Action 1) provide opportunities for intercultural meeting and exchange of experience.
Even students who cannot be involved in mobility benefit from the project, thanks to the activities organised with the foreign students and teachers hosted in their school.
A teachers exchange provide a solution for staff absence: a foreign teacher can be put in charge of the class to conduct courses and with the new students.
Strategic Partnerships (Key Action 2) increase the level of external cooperation of the school. Schools are now supported and encouraged to get involved in cooperation, exchange and creation of new practices with one or more of the 28 European Countries, Partner Countries. This allows the strengthening of connections among schools, but also among schools and business world, non-profit field and public institutions.
Within Italian PON activities, Erasmus+ can intervene in activities related to:
- language skills strengthening,
- European awareness and citizenship,
- work-linked training, providing opportunities for students to engage in practical training abroad.
Made for Skills offers to teachers and schools :
- information regarding the funding possibilities within the Erasmus+ Programme,
- support in writing proposals and related budget as well as in managing activities,
- help in building a relevant and solid partnership according to the school educational offer.
We also support teachers in searching and finding training opportunities abroad in relation to their interests and professional goals.
Contact us to speak with our staff and find the Erasmus+ action more suitable to your ideas.